2022 ACA Software
Beginning January 2016, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Employer Shared Responsibility Rule, under IRS Code Sections 6055 and 6056, will require employers to file annual information returns 1095-B and/or 1095-C with the IRS and deliver employee statements with health plan coverage information.
The ACA Software by ComplyRight has been designed to accommodate users preparing to meet IRS regulations with the new requirements. Backed by reliable, Windows-based functionality, this software provides all the tools you need to both create and print your forms, then deliver to recipients and file to the IRS. The forms on-screen mirror the actual IRS forms, plus, with the ACA Software by ComplyRight you can be confident that all software features and forms meet strict IRS specifications.
• Systems Requirements: Windows® 10 and up (no longer support Windows 8.1 or lower. 2 GHz processor or higher, 2 GB RAM, 100 MB of disk space, CD-ROM drive. Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Internet access for updates and e-filing process, MS Excel 2007 or newer required to e-file. Works with most Windows® compatible printers (laser printers are recommended), Admin rights required.
Benefits and Features
• Make tax time less stressful! Easy-to-use software fills out tax forms quickly and is guaranteed to meet all IRS requirements.
• Tax Form Software Supports: 1095-B, 1095-C, 1094-B, 1094-C
• Database protection – have peace of mind knowing your data files are password protected
• Easy backup and data restoration
• Unlimited number of Employers and Employees
• Import Prior Year Data
• Search by last or first name, TIN or company name
• Transmittal forms calculate automatically
• Prints on TFP preprinted forms only
• Laser-generated forms can be printed on plain blank paper
• Vertical and horizontal alignment on pre-printed forms
• Print forms with laser or inkjet printer
E-File – Available until October 30, 2023
• Quick and easy process to upload your files to send to the IRS
• Access your e-filing information for up to 4 years on the e-file platform
• Receive instant communication as forms are e-filed and accepted by the IRS
• Edit or make corrections on all forms before e-filing
• ACA comes with 15 free e-file (print, mail and corrections are available for an additional fee)
• You will need to have Microsoft 2007 or Higher, full version (I-Cloud, Starter or Open Office will not support the e-file site)
• Automatic updates – receive the latest software features with automatic updates available with Internet Connection
• Dedicated online support
• Step-by-step user guides to walk you through the filing process
• Enhanced reporting to see both employer and employee summary and totals information